BNH (Bangkok Nursing Home) Hospital is a modern, 120-bed hospital operating to international standards.
It provides both inpatient and outpatient services, with physicians in every field of medicine available 24 hours. The hospital dates back to 1897 when the British community in Bangkok established the first premises of the hospital on Phya Dejo Road. The hospital building on Convent Road was erected at the beginning of the century and, in 1912, its King Chulalongkorn Memorial Wing was officially opened by His Majesty King Vajiravudh.
Over the years, BNH Hospital has grown and improved along modern lines and has become a first-class international medical institution, with some of the most sophisticated and up-to-date facilities in Thailand.